All 10 art Reviews

Shadgirl 2 Shadgirl 2

Hot as always, Shad!

I am You I am You

Lovin' it

I love the colors on this and I've favored you previous art :)
On a critiquing note - the breasts look a little disembodied and the hips seem like they should be a bit wider since the head is so large and the focus with her beautiful, flowing hair (which I love, btw)

;)

PinkPigtails responds:

I know anatomically it isnt great, its an older one from 2008 so I have gotten better over time. But thank you for your kind words^^

Webpage Closedown Webpage Closedown

Nice, but change the rating

Uhm...I love the art, but I really don't think it should be rated 'E' - it obviously hosts some more mature themes with Daisy, especially. I'd make it 'T'een at least.
I gave you a '4' though, awesome work!

SmokeryDots responds:

I'll change it. Thank you:)

Those Little Fuckers Page 10 Those Little Fuckers Page 10

Cheeky <3

This series was kick-ass <3
Lol, those lil devils were so mischievous, but they got me turned on ;) Great artwork!

Tox the Otter Tox the Otter

Not too bad

I can't agree with EnactJudo and his 'drawing -things like these- are cancerous' comment. And frankly I was a click away from reporting the comment.
However, I do think the proportions on this one were off, compared to your other work, especially.
The arm was too short and thin. The right breast (her right) is too small, and there should be definition on her knees. Instead they seem to get smaller, thinner and almost pointed as they go down.
I do love the eyes. And the hair. I'll give you that. :) And I like furry drawings.
I'm gonna be looking into Judo's other comments to see if he brashes any others so I can blow the whistle on him. That cancerous comment was uncalled for.

peppypippy32 responds:

eh probably a fur-hater. oh well. and thankyou for the great commenting :]

Mettaur (2011 Version) Mettaur (2011 Version)

Cute, could be used for flashes or games!

I like it :] You need to make more so you can be scouted <3

Sixties' Sixties'

Adorable

Its so simple and colorful. I love it and you nailed the style of the time.

The feet are a little small, but that's all gravy. You keep the eye moving and she looks like one groovy flower child =] I fived it!

Baby Buckethead Baby Buckethead

Aww!

This is amazing! You haven't been scouted yet?

Oh, we need to fix this...

Depressed smoking girl Depressed smoking girl

Nice!

This is amazing. I love the quality and there's really some raw emotion to it.

:] Great job, I 5'ed it.

hopefully she's not taking a smoke because she's preggers...

SuperLaserBeamPanda responds:

IT'S YOUR BABY!

Breloom and Banette Breloom and Banette

Aww!

That is SO cute! I love it!

*faved!*